We're hiring an Administrative Coordinator. Please review the summary, responsibilities and qualifications below. Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
You will organize, manage, and perform an extensive array of administrative and program support activities on behalf of the CEO, Community Engagement Manager, and the Communication and Development Specialist. Veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Local candidates only. This is a grant funded position and will be approximately 15 to 20 hours per week through the end of June 2021.
Administrative Coordinator Job Responsibilities and Duties
• Provides confidential administrative assistance to the CEO
• Serves as a liaison with external institutions, other offices, and clients
• Collects, enters, and maintains information in the databases and relevant spreadsheets
• Sends and receives email correspondence and documentation
• Assists in the coordination, direction, and fulfillment of special projects
• Develops efficient and effective tracking system for communications with Veterans
• Performs additional job-related duties as assigned
Administrative Coordinator Skills and Qualifications
• Associate Degree or higher
• Six months or more in a similar setting, competent in a variety of office tasks
• Strong phone and computer skills
• Highly efficient time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
• Strong capability to multitask and finish assigned projects before deadlines are due
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Ability to work with minimal or no supervision
• Self-motivated and effective in a team setting and individually
• Resume building skills would be preferred but not required
Heroes for Healthcare is a non-profit organization based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Our mission? Heroes for Healthcare provides consulting, education, employment and financial assistance to military members as they transition into a civilian healthcare career. Our vision? We will guide military members through a seamless transition from service-members to civilians, ensuring their skills, knowledge, and experience are translated, respected and accepted at educational institutions and healthcare organizations.