Heroes for Healthcare is proud to announce our very first Heroes for Healthcare Gala. This black-tie, formal event will include a program that features awards for three very important heroes. Guests will experience live entertainment, silent auctions, and a delicious catered dinner. As we raise community awareness of who we are and why we exist, the Gala will serve to showcase the stories of who we serve. Money raised from this event will help us provide the following services, at no cost, to Veterans and transitioning military personnel:
• Consultation: transition support, resources, interviews, career development planning and housing/relocation plans.
• Employment Prep: resume building, interview skills and job counseling.
• Educational: web training, hands-on skills training and college partnerships.
• Job Placement: access to job boards, job search support and proctoring certification tests.
• Philanthropic: financial aid and educational cost assistance.
Brookfield Conference Center
325 South Moorland Rd.
Brookfield WI 53005
6pm - Midnight
Stay tuned - Registration opens soon.
$125/ticket includes a lovely dinner, cocktail hour, our program and awards ceremony, entertainment, dancing and more!
If you want to pay for ticket(s), sponsorships, or cannot attend the event but are interested in donating to the gala, please click on the image below:
Sponsorships are still available! For more information,
please click below:
* Contact us if you're interested in sponsorship.
Thanks so much to our Sponsors!
* Dr. Donald Zoltan ~ Hero Level
* Creative Business Interiors ~ Stars & Stripes Level