Hiring, Administrative Coordinator, Part-Time, West Allis, WI
Heroes for Healthcare is looking for an Administrative Coordinator. This is a part-time, 15 to 20 hours per week, Monday – Friday position at our non-profit office in West Allis, Wisconsin. At least 2 years of non-profit experience required.
Email your resume to Heroes for Healthcare >>
Administrative Coordinator Job Summary
You will organize, manage, and perform an extensive array of administrative and program support activities on behalf of the team. Veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Local candidates only – this is not a remote position. The Administrative Coordinator job is approximately 15 to 20 hours per week with the potential for additional hours. In-person, office hours at our West Allis, WI location are required with some flexibility.
Administrative Coordinator Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides confidential administrative assistance to the CEO
- Serves as a liaison with external institutions, other offices, and clients
- Collects, enters, and maintains information in the databases and relevant spreadsheets
- Sends and receives email correspondence and documentation
- Assists in the coordination, direction, and fulfillment of special projects
- Develops efficient and effective tracking system for communications with Veterans
- Performs additional job-related duties as assigned
- Creates processes and automated workflows in Neon CRM and Neon Pay
Administrative Coordinator Skills and Qualifications
- Associate Degree or higher
- Six months or more in a similar setting, competent in a variety of office tasks
- Strong phone and computer skills
- Highly efficient time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong capability to multitask and finish assigned projects before deadlines are due
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office 365, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Teams
- Experience using video meeting tools such as Zoom
- Proficient in non-profit CRM systems. Neon CRM experience preferred not required.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision
- Self-motivated and effective in a team setting and individually
- Resume building skills would be preferred but not required
- Proficient in non-profit social media management to post updates and events (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Proficient in updating WordPress pages
About Our Organization, Heroes for Healthcare
Heroes for Healthcare is a non-profit organization based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Our mission? Heroes for Healthcare provides consulting, education, employment and financial assistance to military members as they transition into a civilian healthcare career. Our vision? We will guide military members through a seamless transition from service-members to civilians, ensuring their skills, knowledge, and experience are translated, respected and accepted at educational institutions and healthcare organizations.