Heroes for Healthcare is proud to announce our very first Gala: A Night to be Honored. This business formal event will include a program that features awards for three very important heroes. Guests will experience a cocktail hour, live entertainment, dancing, a silent auction, a delicious catered dinner, our program and awards ceremony and more for $125/ticket (tax-deductible portion is $25). Tables for 8 for $1,200 ($400 tax-deductible portion) are also available. Our event is at the Brookfield Conference Center, 325 South Moorland Rd., Brookfield, WI 53005. The event is located in AB West.
(Image on right: Connect B and the main hallway of the Gala, Brookfield Conference Center)
As we raise community awareness of who we are and why we exist, the Gala will serve to showcase the stories of who we serve. Money raised from this event will help us provide the following services, at no cost, to Veterans and transitioning military personnel:
- Consultation: transition support, resources, interviews, career development planning and housing/relocation plans.
- Employment Prep: resume building, interview skills and job counseling.
- Educational: web training, hands-on skills training and college partnerships.
- Job Placement: access to job boards, job search support and proctoring certification tests.
- Philanthropic: financial aid and educational cost assistance
*Registration is open!
If cannot attend A Night to be Honored but wish to donate to our cause, please click on the following link:
* If you wish to donate items to our Silent Auction or to be an event Sponsor, Contact us!
For more information, click: Gala Sponsorships Flyer
*For more information about the Gala, click: About A Night to Be Honored page
Thank you so much to our Sponsors!
* Dr. Donald Zoltan ~ Hero Level